Ragnarok of Myth
Description (taken from novelupdates.com)
Once before Seven mythical Gods appeared on Earth and their battle split the earth, tore the sky. 10 years after the battle, the calamity should have gone already.
However. A boy named Shinsen Raika had his true little sister abducted by a god in the battle and was currently standing in the『Academy』on an artificial island in the distant seas.
Here, the night was called as after school time. During that time period, the 『Gods’ Proxy War』 were being held by using Divinity-Compatible people for gaining the seat of the law of world (The supreme God).
On the first night, Raika was attacked by a Norse mythological God called Brynhildr. Facing death in front of himself he acquired the detestable power of gods, the power for revenge.
「Become my slave! Give me not just your hands and legs, but also your fingers, toes, and even your soul!」.
Absolute Domination, using that power from the devil eye of Balor, he tries to take back the world from Gods control. A new mythical heroic saga of a devil eye-user person swearing to take revenge on Gods begins now!
Author: Name Kojirushi
Prologue and chapter 1 credit to Krytyk’s Translations
Official Website: Here
Volume 1: King of Evil Eye and the Conquered Goddess
- Prologue (Krytyk’s Translations)
- Chapter 1 (Krytyk’s Translations)
- Chapter 2 ~ Estranged From The Normal Life
- Chapter 3 ~ Prelude to After School
- Chapter 4 ~ The Golden Witch and The Evil King
Volume 2: King of Evil Eye and the Three God Alliance
- Chapter 1 ~ Brother and sister reunion
- Chapter 2 ~ The disappearence of the students
- Chapter 3 ~ Sword of Jinmu
- Part 1 Part 2
- Chapter 4 ~ Leon Bladebright and the Murder Demon
- Chapter 5 ~ King of the Netherland